Attorney – Jeffrey S. Altman
Miami Personal Injury Attorney Jeffrey S. Altman was born in Miami Beach, Florida and raised in North Miami, Florida. He is licensed to practice law in all State Courts in Florida and Federal Court in The United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida. He has been practicing personal injury law since 1998 handling cases involving catastrophic injury victims, traumatic brain injury victims and wrongful death cases throughout the State of Florida. Jeffrey S. Altman began his legal career working for L. Barry Keyfetz, P.A. – consistently voted one of the best attorneys in South Florida for over 40 years. In 2002, Jeffrey S. Altman founded The Altman Law Firm and has been representing catastrophic injury victims, traumatic brain injury victims and families of wrongful death victims since. In 2005 The Altman Law Firm was relocated from downtown Miami to our current home in the North Miami and Miami Shores area on Biscayne Boulevard and 108th Street. Jeffrey S. Altman knows that a successful personal injury attorney must have good communication with his client in order to have good results. Accordingly, our clients receive Mr. Altman’s personal contact information.
Jeffrey S. Altman is a Miami Personal Injury Attorney and has been lead counsel in dozens of trials and is a proud Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum that is one of the most prestigious groups of trial lawyers in the United States. Membership is limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements. Fewer than 1% of U.S. lawyers are members.
For a free case evaluation, complete the form below.
Areas of Practice
- 18 Wheeler and Other Commerical Truck Accidents
- Alcohol Related Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Negligent Security
- Nursing Home Neglect and Abuse
- Pedestrian and Tourist Accidents
- Public Bus Accidents
- Fall Down | Premises Liability Accidents
- Taxi Cabs and Limousine Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Work Related Injury
- Wrongful Death
- 02 May 2016Miami-Dade Emergency Vehicles Driving Through Intersections
- 26 Apr 2016Successfully Handling Miami Injury Cases
- 10 Sep 2015The Altman Law Firm obtained a $5,000,000.00 Settlement that was Featured in The Daily Business Review
- 30 Jun 2015The Altman Law Firm has 2 of the Top Florida Verdicts in 2014!
- 06 May 2015Tour of The Altman Law Firm | Miami Personal Injury Lawyer