Preparing for a Car Accident before you even purchase your car is the ultimate safety measure. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) publishes a report of the safest vehicles in categories ranging from Minicars up to SUV’s with many categories in between. Factors used to determine rankings include (1) how crashworthy a vehicle is.. read more →
Purchasing Car Insurance in any state can be confusing – Florida Car Insurance is no different. Remarkably, as of the date of this article, Florida requires a very minimal amount of insurance for somebody to legally drive a passenger vehicle. A vehicle owner must only have PIP and PD coverage. PIP is intended to pay.. read more →
- 02 May 2016Miami-Dade Emergency Vehicles Driving Through Intersections
- 26 Apr 2016Successfully Handling Miami Injury Cases
- 10 Sep 2015The Altman Law Firm obtained a $5,000,000.00 Settlement that was Featured in The Daily Business Review
- 30 Jun 2015The Altman Law Firm has 2 of the Top Florida Verdicts in 2014!
- 06 May 2015Tour of The Altman Law Firm | Miami Personal Injury Lawyer