Jeffrey S. Altman is the managing shareholder of The Altman Law Firm. Mr. Altman is a Miami Motorcycle Accident Lawyer that handles Personal Injury and Wrongful Death cases throughout Florida. No matter how safe a motorcyclist operates a motorcycle in Florida, there is always potential for a collision. When the collision occurs because of the negligence of the driver of a vehicle, it could result in Catostrophic Personal Injury, Traumatic Brain Injury or Wrongful Death. The Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles indicates 7,411 injuries and 383 deaths to motorcycle operators and passengers in 2010 alone with Miami-Dade and Palm Beach County having the top 2 percentage of the motorcycle fatalities in Florida. If this happens to you or a loved one in Miami, Florida you may want to seek the advice of an attorney that practices law in Miami, Florida as soon as possible. It is very important that you preserve evidence by taking photographs of all cars or motorcycles involved and of all visible injuries.
There are specific laws regarding what benefits one may be entitled to if they are injured while operating a motorcycle. Some of these laws may entitle you to more money damages than somebody that is injured while operating a regular car. You may be entitled to recover past medical expenses, future medical expenses, past pain and suffering and emotional distress, future pain and suffering and emotional distress, past lost wages, future loss of earning capacity.
Jeffrey S. Altman and the Miami Law Firm of The Altman Law Firm have been handling these types of injury cases since 1998. We handle Catastrophic Personal Injury, Traumatic Brain Injury and Wrongful Death cases throughout the State of Florida. This Personal Injury Law Firm is located in Miami with quick and convenient access from North Miami, Miami Shores, North Miami Beach, South Beach and Aventura. Please call or email for a Free Case Evaluation to 305.373.3730 or email@example.com.
For a free case evaluation, complete the form below.
Areas of Practice
- 18 Wheeler and Other Commerical Truck Accidents
- Alcohol Related Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Negligent Security
- Nursing Home Neglect and Abuse
- Pedestrian and Tourist Accidents
- Public Bus Accidents
- Fall Down | Premises Liability Accidents
- Taxi Cabs and Limousine Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Work Related Injury
- Wrongful Death
- 02 Sep 2020Representing Miami Personal Injury Clients During a Pandemic – The Altman Law Firm
- 10 Jan 2018The Altman Law Firm focuses on Catastrophic Injury Cases
- 02 May 2016Miami-Dade Emergency Vehicles Driving Through Intersections
- 26 Apr 2016Successfully Handling Miami Injury Cases
- 10 Sep 2015The Altman Law Firm obtained a $5,000,000.00 Settlement that was Featured in The Daily Business Review