Work Related Injury
Jeffrey S. Altman of The Altman Law Firm is a Miami Workers Compensation Lawyer representing employees injured during the course and scope of employment.
If you are injured in Florida during the Course and Scope of your Employment, you may be eligible to file a Workers’ Compensation Claim. Workers’ Compensation is a system that is supposed to provide for medical care and lost wages (when you are not able to work) without having to prove that somebody else was negligent in causing your injuries. The “trade off” is that you cannot recover for your Pain and Suffering. In certain circumstances it is possible to have a Workers’ Compensation Claim against your employer and a Negligence claim against the person or company that caused your injury.
If you are injured while in the Course and Scope of your Employment in Miami, Miami Shores, North Miami, North Miami Beach, Aventura or South Beach, Florida you may want to speak to an attorney that has handled these types of cases in the past. You may need somebody to help protect your rights and recover damages to which you are entitled so you can get back on your feet and move forward.
Jeffrey S. Altman and the Miami Law Firm of The Altman Law Firm have been handling these types of injury cases since 1998. We handle Catastrophic Personal Injury, Traumatic Brain Injury and Wrongful Death cases throughout the State of Florida. This Personal Injury Law Firm is located in Miami with quick and convenient access from North Miami, Miami Shores, North Miami Beach, South Beach and Aventura. Please call or email for a Free Case Evaluation to 305.373.3730 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a free case evaluation, complete the form below.
Areas of Practice
- 18 Wheeler and Other Commerical Truck Accidents
- Alcohol Related Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Negligent Security
- Nursing Home Neglect and Abuse
- Pedestrian and Tourist Accidents
- Public Bus Accidents
- Fall Down | Premises Liability Accidents
- Taxi Cabs and Limousine Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Work Related Injury
- Wrongful Death
- 02 Sep 2020Representing Miami Personal Injury Clients During a Pandemic – The Altman Law Firm
- 10 Jan 2018The Altman Law Firm focuses on Catastrophic Injury Cases
- 02 May 2016Miami-Dade Emergency Vehicles Driving Through Intersections
- 26 Apr 2016Successfully Handling Miami Injury Cases
- 10 Sep 2015The Altman Law Firm obtained a $5,000,000.00 Settlement that was Featured in The Daily Business Review