Car Accidents can cause injuries ranging from soft tissue injuries to death with one common type of injury being a fractured bone. A study published in the US National Library of Medicine has shown that the most common bone fracture caused by an automobile involved collision is that of the lower extremities. More than half.. read more →
A near fatal Miami Motorcycle Accident occurred around 12 Noon today. A City of Miami Police Officer was seriously injured in Miami on West Flagler Street and 37th Avenue when a vehicle crashed into the Miami Police Officer’s Motorcycle. Officer Juan Carlos Erigoyen suffered a fractured shoulder and is expected to recover fully. The driver of.. read more →
- 10 Jan 2018The Altman Law Firm focuses on Catastrophic Injury Cases
- 02 May 2016Miami-Dade Emergency Vehicles Driving Through Intersections
- 26 Apr 2016Successfully Handling Miami Injury Cases
- 10 Sep 2015The Altman Law Firm obtained a $5,000,000.00 Settlement that was Featured in The Daily Business Review
- 30 Jun 2015The Altman Law Firm has 2 of the Top Florida Verdicts in 2014!