Brain Injuries are often suffered by Automobile Accident victims. The severity of Brain Injuries (often referred to as Traumatic Brain Injury or TBI) vary based upon the damage to the brain. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, there are well over 30,000 traffic accident fatalities in the United States annually and Florida is.. read more →
Car Accidents can cause injuries ranging from soft tissue injuries to death with one common type of injury being a fractured bone. A study published in the US National Library of Medicine has shown that the most common bone fracture caused by an automobile involved collision is that of the lower extremities. More than half.. read more →
A terrifying car crash near Miami occurred last Wednesday. A man left his Cadillac running outside a convenience store in Pompano as he ran inside to get the lottery ticket he left on the counter. In the few seconds he was inside two men in their early 20’s jumped into the Cadillac and sped away. A police.. read more →
- 10 Jan 2018The Altman Law Firm focuses on Catastrophic Injury Cases
- 02 May 2016Miami-Dade Emergency Vehicles Driving Through Intersections
- 26 Apr 2016Successfully Handling Miami Injury Cases
- 10 Sep 2015The Altman Law Firm obtained a $5,000,000.00 Settlement that was Featured in The Daily Business Review
- 30 Jun 2015The Altman Law Firm has 2 of the Top Florida Verdicts in 2014!